Friday, March 9, 2012

What's Hot in CF!


Listen for me on What's Hot in Central Florida  on WMFE 90.7 FM today at 4:32 pm for what's up this weekend: we've got things that are fishy - The Central Florida Koi Show - Salty Sally's Burlesque Babes presenting High Teach with the Queen of Hearts at Bombshel''s Tavern, with proceeds to the American Cancer Society and one of my all-time favorites Dan Aykroyd at ABC Liquor on Apopka-Vineland this Saturday promoting his Crystal Head Vodka.



Couldn't you just listen to him talk all day? 



If you can't wait to hear the broadcast you can click right here right now!

ALSO, NEXT WEEK!!!!
Kevin Smith and Jason Mewes are at the Hard Rock next Friday night with "Jay and Silent Bob Get Old" - I'm psyched to see them together. I once saw Kevin Smith on his own and for me to want to leave my house to see something twice you know the first show must have been good - I just imagine the funny will double with Jason Mewes on hand. I wanted to give it a bump early because next Friday will be here before you know it and you don't want to wait til the last minute. 





No comments:

Post a Comment