Liz Story on Alternet: Nudism is the Way to Go

On July 11 nudists all over north America gathered to strip away their daily cares, inhibitions and Hanes-Her-Ways to make the book of Guinness World Records for the most number of people swimming naked at the same time - and I was one of them. I didn't start the story as a nudist but now, well, let's just say I thought about spending money on a bathing suit yesterday and didn't.
The full story, Stick It To Your Puritan Forebears by Stripping Down is on Alternet today and I think it's the best thing I've written in a long time. Pass it on to your friends, post it on your sites, and give it all the clicks you can (clicks like applause and beatnick finger snaps now, right?) It'll make you want to strip down yourself - though I recommending going somewhere like Cypress Cove first (casual office attire is not typically that casual). ENJOY!
Photo by Miriam Lorenzi @ www.miriphoto.com
(PS: Toy Talk, which usually runs on Tuesday, will be back later in the week).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Day at the Races

Say Ahhhhh: Drive-Thru Pap Smears in the COVID era

Buy my book: Crazy Little Thing: How Love and Sex Drive Us Mad