Sex Feed: Woody pastimes at the Playboy Mansion

In Sex Feed today Hugh Hefner tries planking for the amusement of his lady friends and I get to make a Monty Python joke, plus...
The benefits of the new rules about free birth control...and since I'm still catching up with myself from last week....a $350,000 lawsuit over herpes...help for men with unwanted breast tissue...a newly discovered essay by Rosa Parks reveals a heretofore unrevealed near-rape and no matter what crazy-ass gender bending games you're trying to play chances are that how you Tweet reveals what sex you are.

And a Monty Python sketch to go with my Monty Python joke:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Day at the Races

Say Ahhhhh: Drive-Thru Pap Smears in the COVID era

Buy my book: Crazy Little Thing: How Love and Sex Drive Us Mad