SexCult: My Celebri-Crush on Depardieu + the not-so-mainstream stars people love to love

A few weeks ago Gerard Depardieu peed in public on an aircraft and made me the happiest person on my block because it kept Gerard Depardieu in the news for a long time. I don't get to see him in movies often enough and there's something about him...animal magnetism, maybe, or just a feeling of undiluted masculinity, but whatever it is, Gerard Depardieu, to me, is about the sexiest celebrity the celebrity industry has offered up in quite some time.



      And I know he's a little atypical as far as that kind of thing goes...he's old enough to remember when turntables weren't just for DJs, he doesn't look like he gives a damn about the gym, he is in a particular elite (an Oscar nominee, fergodssake) but doesn't seem to be of it. Anyway, ruminating about why one person strikes us as so viscerally sexy at a particular time and what other non-People's-25-Sexiest celebs were on other people's dreamboat list are the subject of this week's in SexCult: J'laime in SeXis magazine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Day at the Races

Say Ahhhhh: Drive-Thru Pap Smears in the COVID era

Buy my book: Crazy Little Thing: How Love and Sex Drive Us Mad