WIN a signed copy of “Crazy Little Thing Why Love and Sex Drive Us Mad”!


Love drives us all a little mad sometimes and my book Crazy Little Thing: Why Love and Sex Drive Us Mad from Cleis Press/Viva Editions explains some of the chemical and psychological reasons why, along with stories of people who will help you realize how crazy you aren’t…some people really do go off the deep end. Surely you never have….


So what’s the craziest thing that has ever happened to you in love? Tell me in 250 words or less - the best story will win a signed copy of the book - click the link to check out the reviews on Amazon! Hopefully this book help you see crazy coming before it happens again and - no hopefully about it, it will definitely keep you entertained.



You can send me your story via Facebook or at crazylittlecontest@gmail.com. Contest deadline is a week from launch - Thursday, January 26, 2012 at 3pm and I’ll announce a winner on Friday January 27. 
So what constitutes the “best” story? Well, humor helps a lot, degree of insanity is a strong factor, story-telling ability a plus, fake names are fine (no feelings should be hurt in the making of this contest). It needn’t be smutty…this is love we’re talking about, not sex. If I want gratuitous nudity I’ll go look in the mirror. But if it’s essential to the plot, ok. And it doesn't have to be bad crazy - we're not entirely allergic to happy endings. :)
That’s it! 


Good luck!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Day at the Races

Drumpf Scare: Why I Worry About the Drumpf Signs I DON'T See

Buy my book: Crazy Little Thing: How Love and Sex Drive Us Mad