On the radio with Andrea Adams-Miller

Last night I was on air with Andrea Adams-Miller (left) on her 881. FM talking about my book, Crazy Little Thing: Why Love and Sex Drive Us Mad on her SexTalk Live! Show and have become a fan - I've never met a sexuality teacher who used to be in law enforcement, so you can imagine what a vast and varied amount of information on human nature that she has right at her finger tips! I thought that was so cool - plus she's using a chapter out of "Crazy Little Thing" in one of the college courses she teaches....I'm pretty proud of that!

The main thing I liked about Andrea, though, was that she was really fun ...in what I've seen and read of her work she's very good about helping us to remember to keep the joy in our relationships and to communicate with a lightness and empathy for the people we're communicating with that I think makes for the ultimate relationship balance: comfort and excitement. Does it get any better than that?

It also really made me happy that she enjoyed the humor with which Crazy Little Thing is written...that was VERY important to me in writing the book, because I want people to really enjoy it. My favorite authors, like Bill BrysonDouglas Adams and Sarah Vowell are people who make me laugh AND tell me something I didn't know or get me to see something in a new and exciting way and that's what I want to do in my work as well.

Anyway, thanks to Andrea and check out her show and her web and FB pages! I know I will be.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Day at the Races

Say Ahhhhh: Drive-Thru Pap Smears in the COVID era

Drumpf Scare: Why I Worry About the Drumpf Signs I DON'T See