Ten Amazing Discoveries That Should Get at Least As Much $$ as the Kardashians

So the Kardashians just signed a $40 million three year contract - and while I'd take that kind of scratch too if anyone would give it to me, frankly, if I had the loot to hand out I'd give it to brain researchers, nutrition researchers and orangutans who really need iPads. Check out these amazing stories of scientific discovery, whimsey and genius....and the amateur nature photographer who found this gorgeous, crystal-clear caterpillar on a red mango leaf. He deserves a couple mil for this gorgeous thing, doesn't he?
And if you enjoy this column please share it on your Facebook, Twitter, Digg, etc....it needs lots of clicks to stay alive and I want to keep it around! Okay, end of pledge drive!!!!!!! Share & enjoy!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Day at the Races

Say Ahhhhh: Drive-Thru Pap Smears in the COVID era

Buy my book: Crazy Little Thing: How Love and Sex Drive Us Mad