'Ten Amazing Things' getting amazing results!

                             
 I'm sure it was the sex.

It always is....well, maybe it was the wine, but they kind of go together.

Whatever it is my "Ten Mind-Blowing Discoveries" column on Alternet is getting amazing results. It could be...

the horrifying sex life of the male orb spider,
the wine aged under the ocean that tastes fabulous,
the return of the Black Plague,
the reason gay men exist (aside from to be my best friends),

the seizures a young man experienced during a viewing of Prometheus, the possible origin of depression in lack of gut bacteria early on, the NEEMO 16 research on asteroid exploration, the fact that scary music resembles animals screaming, a method of IDing gun casings in order to ID criminals which is such a great idea the NRA can't stand it or the bone-eating snot flower. You heard me.

Whatever it was, I'm thrilled.

"Ten Mind-Blowing Discoveries" busted into the top ten most-read stories again this week on Alternet. So read, enjoy and share - I'm off to write the next edition, high on the hope for the top 5! Wish me luck! Cheers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Day at the Races

Say Ahhhhh: Drive-Thru Pap Smears in the COVID era

Buy my book: Crazy Little Thing: How Love and Sex Drive Us Mad