All That Twitters

It should never be a surprise when people find ways to use technology sexually as in Violet Blue’s SF Gate story in SFGate about how people letting others know via direct messages on  www.twitter.com - while they’re having sex.
            I’m fairly new to digital flirting, but I’m pretty sure of of this: the day I can Twitter  during sex…I’m having really bad sex. Really bad. Isn’t that like going to a movie and bringing a book? Isn’t sex kind of….enough? I never thought of myself as a luddite, but the day my Blackbery is spellchecking my orgasms is the day move to a cabin in Oregon and grow a beard.
            Of course one of these days I’ll try it and completely retract everything I just said – the day you see “Yes!” 50 times in my status update (because I’ll have screwed up and written it publically instead of privately) is the day you’ll know.
            The story does suggest that if you’re going to Tweet during sex (which is evidently perfectly natural and nothing to be embarrassed about) that you keep those messages direct rather than broadcast them, gives some helpful rules for Twitter flirting and details some new inventions like Twitterdildonics. Check out the whole thing at:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Day at the Races

Say Ahhhhh: Drive-Thru Pap Smears in the COVID era

Buy my book: Crazy Little Thing: How Love and Sex Drive Us Mad