I'm Just Not That Into Me



Comments

  1. I agree, Liz - it's amazing how one little thought-provoking catchphrase from Sex and the City has turned into a pop-culture industry! I'll admit that I'm a little curious about the movie ... but will wait to see the highlights on youtube.com.

    Oh, and I loved your line about how "I can't get out of there fast enough, and I never call!" That, combined with the coy hair flip at the end, made me laugh out loud. Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very clever! "And I never call." And I love that you laugh at the end !
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I think I should find someone more into me than I am" ... but perhaps not TOO much more into you ... about the time you want to be the center of someone's world you find that he a) doesn't have a life or b) has done time for stalking!

    Just sayin' :)

    Lara

    ReplyDelete
  4. "I can't wait to get out of there" -- lol!

    You must know that there is a small cadre of people who are more into you than you seem to be. Just leave em hanging, I say, till you get to the point where you're president of your own fan club. Look at me, for gosh sakes -- even Heather has to compete against ME for "who loves me most?" :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Day at the Races

Say Ahhhhh: Drive-Thru Pap Smears in the COVID era

Buy my book: Crazy Little Thing: How Love and Sex Drive Us Mad