DING DING DING! We have a shoe-in!


It’s nice to be able to remain a little mysterious.
When I first posted our video “Heel Thyself!” all about the fantastic shoes available in Fairvilla Megastore's shoe department and said the first person who could guess which ones I actually bought would win a Fairvilla University t-shirt, I thought the whole process would take ten minutes. Having lived here a long time, being marginally social and having a job for the last 18 years that entails saying what I think about things a lot tends aerate all the mystery out of a person. Or so you’d think.
  Maybe it’s because I’m a Scorpio – no matter how much you know about us we still have a few secrets up our sleeves and I was pleased that it took nearly a week and tons of guesses for the right answer to emerge. The winner is Sheree from Deltona who, on the first try, nailed the fact that I’d been coveting and finally got stunning black PVC black Ferocious boots by Ellie – if you click on the video they’re in the first shot, right in the center. Congrats to Sheree and thanks to everyone for watching!
      While we’re on the subject of hot, fetish-y goth kinds of stuff, Fairvilla’s fetish department has some super sexy club wear that would go marvelously with boots like these, including lots ofstuff by one of my favorites, Coquette International (check out their Darque collection here). Come down to the store and check them out sometime. Come to the dark side…..we have props. J  

Comments

  1. Well I totally should have entered then, because I guessed those on the first glance at the screen shot! Guess that comes from lurking around circa eighth grade, huh?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Day at the Races

Say Ahhhhh: Drive-Thru Pap Smears in the COVID era

Buy my book: Crazy Little Thing: How Love and Sex Drive Us Mad