My "Best Sex Ed Scenes in Film" video tops 10,000 views!!!

Dja ever get that feeling you're being watched? A LOT?

I'm so so proud! One of my YouTube videos, "Top 5 Sex Ed Scenes in Film" has gotten over 10,000 views as of this week The name of the blog has changed but even then it featured cute costuming from Fairvilla Megastore (since then I've grown a pair and actually started wearing the Fairvilla costumes as in  Top 5 Human/Alien Hook-Ups and the forthcoming "5 Sexiest Captains in Movies").

The video was shot by Jim DeSantis of the fabulous cult film podcast Movie Brain Rot and you can see the work of Orlando artist Lani Brito in the backgorund. I'm so pleased I wanted to run it again, so here it is, hope you enjoy it, check out the others on YouTube and be on the look out for more! xoxoxox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Day at the Races

Say Ahhhhh: Drive-Thru Pap Smears in the COVID era

Buy my book: Crazy Little Thing: How Love and Sex Drive Us Mad