Personalized Flyers! Soooopah Genius!

Ta-da!!! My fabulous new flyers are here! You know how I love everything to be as personal as possible, so I designed these to promote the blog but also connect one-on-one with my lovely readers (that's you - give yourself a big kiss!) If you want a card with a personal message, send me your address - you can find me on Facebook, @LizLangley on Twitter or at langley.liz@gmail.com. Thank you to Miriam Lorenzi for the great photo and to Doug Rhodehamel for doing the layout (you can find them both among my friends on Facebook). These will also be available around town soon at  Farivilla MegastoreEnzian Theater and some of my other favorites places about town (watch for updates). Hope you like them - see you out there soon!

Comments

  1. Me me me!! I want one!!

    Pick me! Pick me!!

    Oooh, Mr. Kotter!! Ooh! Ooh!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Day at the Races

Say Ahhhhh: Drive-Thru Pap Smears in the COVID era

Buy my book: Crazy Little Thing: How Love and Sex Drive Us Mad