I coulda hadda bidet!



Those of you who are suffering through this September in Florida with me and dreaming of the day the highs dip down into the low 80's can empathize with a desire to be refreshed in any and all ways possible. One of my stupid little dreams is to have a bidet, one of  those marvels of European hygiene that refresh your nether regions the way a good splash of cold water refreshes your face. Thanks to Alternet for giving me a great excuse to research the cleanness and greeness of bidets for this piece  "The Green Clean Art of Keeping our Rear Ends Hygienic: What are we afraid of?" or as I keep thinking of it "I coulda hadda bidet!"
      Plus it turns out that washing your heinie in a stranger's bathroom is really fun. Enjoy!

PS: If you love this story and want to help keep me flush donate at PayPal: 

Comments

  1. Wish the story had more substance on the benefits of the bidet. Also wish there had been a link to my website that has a lot of useful information on bidets: www.bbruneau.com
    Bill Bruneau

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Day at the Races

Say Ahhhhh: Drive-Thru Pap Smears in the COVID era

Buy my book: Crazy Little Thing: How Love and Sex Drive Us Mad