My 200th Post!!!!!


I've only been in a few relationships long enough to have anniversaries and my day to day romance with "Lust Never Sleeps" has been one of them. Today is my 200th post so I'm going to do what a lot of artists do and give myself the luxury of coasting on a retrospective today - what follows is a list of some of my - and your - favorite posts out of the past 200. There's a PayPal button at the end just in case you've enjoyed yourself and/or learned so much that you want to buy the author some sushi, if only to enable the kind of brain function these post have helped you enjoy. ENJOY!
The post I heard the most about from you: Hobosexuality: It's Not Gayness with a Cold 
Most surprising and gratifying event of the year @ Enzian: The Four Dimensions of Greta 
This is still my favorite vibrator, still available at Fairvilla : I love the Nite Lite 
This movie restored my faith in smut: Adult Film Parody: Crock of Love 
And though I've made tons of videos I've enjoyed, this one, starring Clarence, is my fave:

Comments

  1. Thanks for the fun in following you these last 200 posts. I'm always glad to see more Liz Langley in my Reader feed!
    Contribution sent. It's not much, but maybe you'll be able to swing some sushi!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Day at the Races

Say Ahhhhh: Drive-Thru Pap Smears in the COVID era

Buy my book: Crazy Little Thing: How Love and Sex Drive Us Mad