Liz Story: The Runner-Up Smile and Other Tales of Sexual Irony


       Wahoo! I always love writing for new outlets and this is my first story for Sexis, an online magazine focusing on sex, culture and their effects on one another. My first piece is on the Carrie Prejean fiasco: The Runner-Up Smile and Other Tales of Sexual Irony. There’s sex tapes, tales of historic love letters, half-naked Mormons but even more provocatively, some hopefully compelling questions about why a private sexual expression shouldn’t be considered ‘a mistake’ and whether it’s ok to moralize AND get naked in public.

        Go to the home page (after you’re done reading my piece and passing it on to 100 friends, of course) find that Sexis has a lot of great stuff, from personal sex stories to to cultural analysis to a section on fetishes with my favorite headline of the week, “Ladies and Gentlemen: The Kinks.”

       Anyway, link in, look around and as always, enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Day at the Races

Say Ahhhhh: Drive-Thru Pap Smears in the COVID era

Buy my book: Crazy Little Thing: How Love and Sex Drive Us Mad