Latter Day Hotties: An Interview with 'Mormons Exposed's' Chad Hardy





       When I first read about the Hot Mormon Muffins calendar of Mormon pin-ups in Details online
I was as skeptical of the project as I am of religion in general (if you haven’t seen the South Park episode about Mormons
you owe it to yourself, btw). But the more I read about Chad Hardy, specifically about his desire to break Mormon stereotypes, i.e., to let the world know that not all Mormons are anti-gay marriage, the more interesting the whole shebang became.
       I got the opportunity to interview Chad for Alternet
the day before Thanksgiving and spent two hours on the phone with him – that’s more than I often get to spend talking to people I actually know. He was engaging, funny and philosophical and hopefully that’s reflected in the resulting piece Latter Day Hotties: An interview with 'Mormons Exposed' founder Chad Hardy.
     And if you need some incentive to check it out, here’s Sister Farr with some muffin tips. Enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Day at the Races

Say Ahhhhh: Drive-Thru Pap Smears in the COVID era

Drumpf Scare: Why I Worry About the Drumpf Signs I DON'T See