Woolie willies: knitting exciting underwear


The temperature in Central Florida is supposed to get down into the 20’s tonight so it’s the perfect time for something warm, snuggly and disturbing, namely: wool fetishists.

This piece ran on Izismile.com in April 2009 – click on it and then give them credit for being original at least. These people make all the latex, leather and vinyl fetishists, myself include, look like a buncha Osmonds. I certainly understand the cuddly factor – who doesn’t like a snuggly sweater on a cold day? They just look itchy and since I’m a little claustrophobic anything with a hood has a disquieting vibe to me, Then there’s the fact that the person in this pic looks like Velma from Scooby-Doo would if she were a Sandperson.

If you click on the Izismile link you’ll see a number of others and the Laughing Squid links to yet another French wool fetishist sight. If it wasn’t for the one that looks like an anatomically correct, well-hung sock monkey (just click the damn link) I’d have wondered if it was really a fetish or people just pulling the wool over our eyes (OUCH! I know…I had to do it). Then I found the XXX siteMohairsluts.com which proved to me it’s definitely the real thing.
I never should have doubted it – if it exists someone has a fetish about it. When someone starts up a site dedicated to people who are turned on by Snuggies you will let me know, won’t you?

Comments

  1. For feck's sake, DON'T GIVE THE SNUGGIE PEOPLE ANY IDEAS!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Buy my book: Crazy Little Thing: How Love and Sex Drive Us Mad

Save Them All: A trip to Best Friends Animal Society in Utah

Drumpf Scare: Why I Worry About the Drumpf Signs I DON'T See