Woolie willies: knitting exciting underwear


The temperature in Central Florida is supposed to get down into the 20’s tonight so it’s the perfect time for something warm, snuggly and disturbing, namely: wool fetishists.

This piece ran on Izismile.com in April 2009 – click on it and then give them credit for being original at least. These people make all the latex, leather and vinyl fetishists, myself include, look like a buncha Osmonds. I certainly understand the cuddly factor – who doesn’t like a snuggly sweater on a cold day? They just look itchy and since I’m a little claustrophobic anything with a hood has a disquieting vibe to me, Then there’s the fact that the person in this pic looks like Velma from Scooby-Doo would if she were a Sandperson.

If you click on the Izismile link you’ll see a number of others and the Laughing Squid links to yet another French wool fetishist sight. If it wasn’t for the one that looks like an anatomically correct, well-hung sock monkey (just click the damn linkI’d have wondered if it was really a fetish or people just pulling the wool over our eyes (OUCH! I know…I had to do it). Then I found the XXX siteMohairsluts.com which proved to me it’s definitely the real thing.
I never should have doubted it – if it exists someone has a fetish about it. When someone starts up a site dedicated to people who are turned on by Snuggieyou will let me know, won’t you?

Comments

  1. For feck's sake, DON'T GIVE THE SNUGGIE PEOPLE ANY IDEAS!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Day at the Races

Say Ahhhhh: Drive-Thru Pap Smears in the COVID era

Drumpf Scare: Why I Worry About the Drumpf Signs I DON'T See