All that VaJazz


Bertie: "It's a small world, Jeeves."
Jeeves: "Yes, Sir."
Bertie: "I don't know when I've seen a smaller."
Jeeves in the Morning by PG Wodehouse

As I looked at the photos of a beautiful woman having crystals daintily placed on her bikini area I thought “Wait…I know her…”

The story (click for the pics) was "I got Vajazzled (and had a camera crew)" on The Luxury Spot. When I went to Fairvilla this evening and they hadn’t heard of it before I figured it had to be the cutting edge of cool: I never have one on the people at Fairvilla.

Vajazzling is the Swarovski crystal jewelling of one’s vagina - well, technically of one’s mons. It’s a bit like body jewels but far more posh and far more intimate. I’d seen Jennifer Love Hewitt talked about it and then, low and behold, there was someone I knew having it done on The Luxury Spot. It wasn’t the cooch that gave it away, but the name: Bryce. Bryce Gruber is a Luxury Spot writer who I had the pleasure of meeting online when she interviewed me for a piece on nudism a few months back. She was sent by Spa Week Daily to have her vajazzling (a mix of vagina and Bedazzler) done at the Completely Bare Day Spa in NYC (if you are or will be in NY April 12-18 during Spa Week check out the piece for specials). The video of her adventure is below and not only are the results uniquely lovely but she’s amazingly poised for someone having her private parts decorated on camera.

“Vajazzling was easy peasy,” she told me in an email. The whole process, including the wax took only 45 minutes. Since she’s wearing jeans in the video I wondered if she could feel the crystals when she put her clothes back on.

“You can’t even feel the crystals once they're on,” she said. “If I didn’t have every major media source publishing pics of my crotch, I would've forgotten about it by now!

That’s a tweet if ever there was one.

The vajazzling looks very delicate and elegant and is certainly a striking new trick to have up your proverbial sleeve to surprise someone with. Check out Bryce’s video below as well as the story linked above for additional info.

Shine on!




Comments

  1. Should I say it? Ok, I'll say it ... now the ladies can lay claim to the family jewels !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say frankly that I think this is one of the dumber fads: when I'm inspecting someone's mons, I'm not wanting to taste anything cold and hard. :)

    Still, there's an upside: more strange women will be willing to show me their crotch. I can certainly get behind that idea ...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Day at the Races

Say Ahhhhh: Drive-Thru Pap Smears in the COVID era

Buy my book: Crazy Little Thing: How Love and Sex Drive Us Mad