All the Single Ladies: 8 Reasons Marriage Doesn't Matter

If you've noticed my blog has seemed to be stoned out of it's gourd in the last week or so it's my fault - the part of my brain that is supposed to store information about how the web works was temporarily hollowed out and filled with cotton candy, but now that I'm back to speed here's the skinny: last Friday Alternet ran my piece: All The Single Ladies: 8 Reasons Marriage Doesn't Matter and as of this moment it's climbed up to #8 on Alternet's chart of most-emailed/discussed/read pieces.
      What I loved best about this piece is the excellent information provided by Nicky Grist at the Alternatives to Marriage Project about a free, easy, legal way to put in writing who you want your medical proxy to be, who you want to be allowed in your hospital room and other similar arrangements it's a good idea for unmarried people or those with family of choice they want in on their decisions. Go to either the story or the ATMP site and click "Hospital Rights" for info.
      Oh to see some people's "Keep These People Out of My Room" lists....that's when the truth comes out....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Day at the Races

Say Ahhhhh: Drive-Thru Pap Smears in the COVID era

Buy my book: Crazy Little Thing: How Love and Sex Drive Us Mad