Liz story: The History of Erotica, Part 1 in SeXis magazine


Typically I'm very expert at cramming things, many things into small spaces (I have a small apartment and a lot of furniture...why, what were you thinking I meant?) but trying to get as much of the history of sensuous literature as possible into a single story was overwhelming. There's so much of it! And it's so good! 
So the wonderful folks at SeXis gave me a two-parter, today's piece is The History of Erotica, pt 1; more to come tomorrow. I learned a LOT writing this piece and found many beautiful things I hope to get to revisit when there is 'world enough and time' but for now here it is and I hope you enjoy it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Day at the Races

Say Ahhhhh: Drive-Thru Pap Smears in the COVID era

Buy my book: Crazy Little Thing: How Love and Sex Drive Us Mad