Liz story: The History of Erotica, Part 2 in SeXis magazine

It just occurred to me that since I posted my History of Erotica, part 1 in SeXis magazine yesterday that some of you might think I did the Mel Brooks thing and there was never going to be a part two...well, tada! Here it is:  History of Erotica, part 2 because after all the stuff I learned in part one, including lovely stuff about Sappho, John Wilmot (aka "The Libertine" and Sacher-Masoch, following up was a pleasure and in this installment you'll find out a few things about the trials and tribulations of Henry Miller, Anais Nin and along with quotes from author/ editor Rachel Kramer Bussel and also Felice Newman, co-founder of Cleis Press. Hope you enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Day at the Races

Say Ahhhhh: Drive-Thru Pap Smears in the COVID era

Buy my book: Crazy Little Thing: How Love and Sex Drive Us Mad