I love you, Carla Bruni

It's not enough that she's stunning, a former model, a recording artist and the wife of the president of France. Carla Bruni-Sarkozy sounds like she's also a fun girl to be friends with. This story on the ABC news blog says that Bruni confided to Michelle Obama - just a little girl talk between first ladies - that the Bruni-Sarkozy's once made a head of state wait for them while they finished having sex and asked Michelle if she and Barack had ever done the same.
First of all, I love that they didn't rush to finish just because Queen Elizabeth (or some President or Prime Minister) was waiting. Then I love imagining various world leaders thinking "Wait a minute...I had to wait for them! That was me!" But mostly I love that she made Michelle Obama her slumber-party friend with an immediate girl-talk over-share. After this kiss-and-tell the girls one wonders if the girls made paper fortune tellers to see who their next husbands would be and then scared themselves doing the "Bloody Mary" trick in the mirror. What a sleep over that must have been.
Normally it would be easy to go on auto-hate with anyone this beautiful, but I think I've found a new role model. So...did you ever keep anyone waiting while you had sex? And don't you wish she was around to ask Bill Clinton? Dollars to donuts he'd have told her.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Day at the Races

Say Ahhhhh: Drive-Thru Pap Smears in the COVID era

Buy my book: Crazy Little Thing: How Love and Sex Drive Us Mad