Wedding pics that get to the heart of things

My pal Bryce Gruber posted these hysterical wedding pics on The Luxury Spot. Makes you wonder if some of these people had writers from SNL as their wedding planners and/or exactly how much booze was flowing before the wedding. Bryce always has the coolest posts, from Salvador Dali jewelry to the rain drum  (an umbrella with different panels that makes different sounds when the rain beats down) to homemade Pop Tarts (God in heaven!) she's my kinda girl - click any of the links check her posts out!   
     And now we can add these pictures to  my 8 Reasons Marriage Doesn't Matter list which originally ran on Alternet but I'm happy to see is also on Democratic Underground. Dominating the interwebs, one site at a time. Wahoo!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Day at the Races

Say Ahhhhh: Drive-Thru Pap Smears in the COVID era

Buy my book: Crazy Little Thing: How Love and Sex Drive Us Mad