Liz on Hollywood Life AGAIN!

Man-o-Manischewitz, when it rains it pours. I felt very lucky once again to be quoted on Bonnie Fuller's Hollywood Life, this time about Joe Jonas taking his new girlfriend Ashley Greene on tour with him...when his former girlfriend, Demi Lovato is part of that very tour. Bad form, old man...er, young man, though the young Demi is handling it with admirable class, saying "You just gotta brush it off," and showing an inspiring level of maturity, especially for one so young. The story with me in it is right here - and check out the rest of the website for all things glam, including my personal favorites
      - what a stylish young woman Kelly Osbourne has turned into (though I love that when she was a teeanger she was regular, crazy teenager)
       - and the Ten Worst Halloween Costumes for Kids. Seriously....pimp baby??? I'm not the Mom type and even I shudder....unless they're using sales of that thing to track potentially Worst Parents Ever.
     Anyway, enjoy some fashion, gossip and Glee and thanks to my BFFs at Hollywood Life!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Day at the Races

Say Ahhhhh: Drive-Thru Pap Smears in the COVID era

Buy my book: Crazy Little Thing: How Love and Sex Drive Us Mad