Liz quoted on Hollywood Life

You know how I get moist and dizzy from any proximity to the rich and famous so I was hap-hap-happy to be asked by Bonnie Fuller's Hollywood Life.com why, if Ashton Kutcher indeed cheated on dear Demi,  he would do so with a girl who looked so much like his wife: the story by Kirsten Benson is here.
For the record, I'm not 100% convinced Ashton did cheat - he made a name for himself playing dumb but I think in real life he's anything but. If he did do it, I agree with expert Maryanne Comarato, also quoted in the piece, that they probably have an understanding that allows for some openness in their marriage, a flexiblity I think more relationships would benefit from. Better to bend a little than completely break.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Day at the Races

Say Ahhhhh: Drive-Thru Pap Smears in the COVID era

Buy my book: Crazy Little Thing: How Love and Sex Drive Us Mad