Liz in SeXis magazine: Fine Young Cannibals: The Fantasy of Flesh-Eating

It's 2:54pm on the day before Thanksgiving and the thing I'm most grateful for right this minute is my editor Judy at SeXis magazine. With impeccable timing, she waited until our carno-centric national holiday to run my story about cannibal fetish fantasists: Fine Young Cannibals: A Hunger for Flesh.
     Had it been me I might not have been able to wait. This is one of my favorite stories and the interviewees, Mr. Muki and artists/model Meghan Vaughan were so interesting, thought-provoking and funny it was a pleasure to work on The pictures you see here are Meghan posing for Mr. Muki's Kitchen, and her comic artwork both very sexy and beguiling. Even if you don't share the fantasy I have no doubt you'll enjoy their forthright attitude, authenticity and way of very literally bringing something new to the table. Enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Day at the Races

Say Ahhhhh: Drive-Thru Pap Smears in the COVID era

Buy my book: Crazy Little Thing: How Love and Sex Drive Us Mad