Liz in SeXis magazine: The Roleplay's The Thing

I would be the world's worst role player; I'm the kind of person who can't even go along with a knock-knock joke ("Knock knock!" "Oh, fercrissakes, what are you, eight?"). I admire people, though, who have the free entertainment system inside their brains that enables them to totally cut off from this reality, which, if it were any great shakes, wouldn't have lead us to invent television. To that end I got to talk to some people about that most popular of genres - vampirism - and it's role in roleplay, in life and in Second Life, into which I took my first steps, despite being as technically proficient as any Amish woman, especially when I found out people make money on their selling pretend customized penises! Isn't life grand?
       Anyway, I got some bright insight into the allure of the vampire and the online persona - here it is - The Roleplay's The Thing - enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Day at the Races

Say Ahhhhh: Drive-Thru Pap Smears in the COVID era

Buy my book: Crazy Little Thing: How Love and Sex Drive Us Mad