Liz on Alternet: Is Marriage Becoming Obsolete?

        For once, I didn't bring it up. It was a Time magazine/Pew Research study revealing that 39% of people surveyed believed that marriage is becoming obsolete.
        If you've been reading my work for awhile know my opinion of marriage - at least traditional marriage - which is that any time you have to be put under contract to be kept around something is amiss. Now, intriguingly, despite what seems like every movie, TV show and magazines still using marriage (or at least a wedding) to prove that the main character has ended happily - a lot more people than I'd have thought are answering the question Is Marriage Becoming Obsolete? with a big yes. Enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Day at the Races

Say Ahhhhh: Drive-Thru Pap Smears in the COVID era

Buy my book: Crazy Little Thing: How Love and Sex Drive Us Mad