MY NEW BOOK!



My new book, "Crazy Little Thing: Why Love and Sex Drive Us Mad," is coming out through Cleis Press / Viva Editions in November, but when my editor sent a review copy I had to show it! It's so gratifying to work on something like this for so long and actually get to hold it and show it off!

The book is about love, all the wonderful, insane and totally counterintuitive things it can make people do, with lots of interviews with experts - psychiatrists, psychologists, therapists and others - AND interviews with people who had extreme experiences in love, for good and bad, people who, like all of us, let their hearts take the wheel from their heads.
"Crazy Little Thing" is already available for pre-order on Amazon.com and you get 30% off the list price if you order it now! I hope you do and I hope you fall crazy in love with it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Day at the Races

Say Ahhhhh: Drive-Thru Pap Smears in the COVID era

Drumpf Scare: Why I Worry About the Drumpf Signs I DON'T See