MY NEW COLUMN! SexCult on SeXis

  
     As many of you know I was a columnist for many years for a number of newspapers. Now after lots of work as a freelance writer and with a new book coming out this fall from Cleis Press/Viva Editions I'm very happy to say I'm also starting a new column which will run every two weeks in SeXis Magazine! SexCult is about sex, relationships and love in our culture, with a large dose of science and psychology thrown in. I've got tons of ideas and while I'm working away on those check out the first one, SexCult: The Bear Essentials, in which we broach the question...are those furries onto something?
      Please check out all the other awesome work in SeXis while you're at it, come back and see me again and ENJOY!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Day at the Races

Say Ahhhhh: Drive-Thru Pap Smears in the COVID era

Buy my book: Crazy Little Thing: How Love and Sex Drive Us Mad