Sex Feed: Indiana Planned Parenthood Shut Down & Japanese "Bagelheads"

Today's Sex Feed: Planned Parenthood Indiana closed 27 facilities temporarily due to slashed funding (a blow to the poor, women's health AND two jobs lost! I guess that's right wing victory).

Also a bizarre body modification out of Japan wherein you get your forehead filled with saline to produce bulbous knobs. The wearers are called :Bagelheads (though I think of them as Salt Water Daffy)


I've written a lot of disgusting stories but rarely do I get as nauseated as I did by that one.

I mean, of course, the one about Planned Parenthood having to close.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Day at the Races

Say Ahhhhh: Drive-Thru Pap Smears in the COVID era

Buy my book: Crazy Little Thing: How Love and Sex Drive Us Mad