I, Slacker / Last Week's Sex Feed

I totally slacked off on posting Sex Feed this week, partly because it's been a crazily busy one and partly because I think subconsciously, after posting about that woman with the nipple on her foot (last post) that I just didn't think things could get any better. Though I did like:
Lesbian couple told not to hold hands - at a Gertrude Stein exhibit...
Texas shows why abstinence only sex ed doesn't work and that saying it does doesn't make it so....
Oklahoma's masturbating ex-judge faces new charges....
Men can file sex discrimination lawsuits, too.....
College students sexting & how easy it is for a hacker to put your private images on the web....
and Senate confirms first openly gay male judge.
Hope you do, too!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Day at the Races

Drumpf Scare: Why I Worry About the Drumpf Signs I DON'T See

Buy my book: Crazy Little Thing: How Love and Sex Drive Us Mad