Sex Feed: Circumcision patient gets cut off; how clean is a $3k hotel room? Not very.

      It may only happen as often as a hurricane comes around but I'm caught up!!! So far I've blogged all my SeXis magazine Sex Feed posts to date, just in time for Irene to hit and probably knock out the electricity (hopefully I didn't just curse all of Florida). Anyway, my favorite posts this week were:

EEEEWWW! How much body fluid should you be able to find in the carpet of a $3 hotel room? (like I'll ever stay in one and will have to care), and....oh this poor guy....I mean the patient.... Surgeon not liable in KY penis amputation trial

But there was a lot more where that came from, including.....
All the single ladies...where are they?...
Wedding Shop Refuses Lesbian Bride-to-Be
Guard the womenfolk! Driller STD's are comin'!...


Adam Corolla's anti-gay rant...
Revenge on 'the other woman' goes horribly wrong....


        Now in preparation for Hurricane Irene I'm going to do exactly nothing. If I wake up in a tree or something, I'll let you know. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Day at the Races

Say Ahhhhh: Drive-Thru Pap Smears in the COVID era

Buy my book: Crazy Little Thing: How Love and Sex Drive Us Mad