Going up into the mountains/ catching up with MyPleasure

We kept seeing signs for "cariboo" and I thought, oh, that's cute, it's like a little regional inside joke, a play in the spelling of the kind of animals we might see here, caribou, moose, deer...all of which we were warned might decide to play "Frogger" with us, especially on the last leg of the trip.

      Nope! We are actually in Cariboo, which is an independent regional district in the BC interior and about as beautiful a place as you can imagine. I horked this map and photo from the website of the Hubs Motel in Wells, BC, the comfy little inn where we are staying. Hubs has a fine fish and chips stand in front of it (also run by the owners, who cannot have been nicer to us), so Chas has declared this is heaven.
       After being confined to the car for so long yesterday I'm anxious to get out and see where Chas, Mike and I we traveled to, so more info on all this tomorrow.

       In the meantime I'm still on the job, so I wanted to catch up on some of the pieces I've written for MyPleasure in recent weeks but haven't had a chance to post. We had a bizarre robbery and an interesting news angle on it in Sex toy thief a pervert?....at least one answer to the age old question of whether bigger is better in Size doesn't matter....a wonderful chat with the acclaimed sex writer Susan Crain Bakos who told us all about The Orgasm Loop...and the encouraging story (for someone my age, at least) about Helen Mirren's latest achievment: Body of the Year: Helen Mirren.
          Enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Day at the Races

Say Ahhhhh: Drive-Thru Pap Smears in the COVID era

Buy my book: Crazy Little Thing: How Love and Sex Drive Us Mad