Ashton Kutcher Gives Himself a Twitterectomy: Son of Catching Up With Sex Feed


Just realized that my blog posts are saving a little strangely because I put them together a little while ago in anticipation of putting up some lists of Sex Feed posts that I haven't gotten to publish while I didn't have the web at home! My apologies about the weird sequencing, i.e. having Nov. 11 posts that appear to have been publisher in October! I'll figure it out one of these days. Have I mentioned that when it comes to technology I'm just a little Amish?

ANYWAY...
Today - 11/11/11 - on Sex Feed....
Ashton Kutcher Gives Himself a Twitterectomy
A 60 year-old college student makes a sexual harassment claim over Human Sexuality Coursework
and a few from the archives
ABC News Anchor and Quinto Fan Comes Out
Exercise and eat right and you'll have healthier sperm!
Women are bisexual
Michigan may totally ban school employee-student sex
What do you mean you don't want a gay male cheerleader?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Day at the Races

Say Ahhhhh: Drive-Thru Pap Smears in the COVID era

Buy my book: Crazy Little Thing: How Love and Sex Drive Us Mad