Pop Tart for sale!

So my new book, Crazy Little Thing: Why Love and Sex Drive Us Mad comes out just about month from now! So excited - I can hardly wait! I'll have some book book-related stuff to talk about leading up to the event but the first thing I wanted to do is let you know that I still have a limited supply of my previous book, "Pop Tart: A Fresh-Frosted Sugar Rush Through Our Pre-Packaged Culture," which is a collection of my columns from the Orlando Weekly and the Toronto Sun. It was published 2000 years ago, when Moses was in grade school, in 1999, but there's still some very funny stuff in it and I'll send you an autographed copy for $20, no shipping charge, while supplies last.
     Then when the new one comes out you can have the pair! Go ahead, get two...they're small. But, if I say so myself, pretty rich.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Day at the Races

Say Ahhhhh: Drive-Thru Pap Smears in the COVID era

Buy my book: Crazy Little Thing: How Love and Sex Drive Us Mad