SexCult: Things that Go Hump in the Night


"My standards are notoriously low, but even I'm not aroused by rotting zombie flesh, Nosferatu's rat face or the slow hand of Freddy Krueger..."

So I started the quest to find something romantic the holiday that's supposed to be based on fear. It's true that a good Halloween fright can get your heart racing the same way arousal can but honestly, I'm not looking for the same thing in my horror film favorites, like "The Others," "Psycho," and yes, "Basket Case," as I am in a close encounter of the intimate kind.

    Some people, though, have mixed their sexy time and their spooky time by having sex - or at least saying or thinking they've had sex - with disembodied ghosts. This week in SexCult: Spectrophilia on SeXis I got the skinny from author and metaphysical expert Rosemary Guiley about the phenomena of people combining the sensual and temporal worlds.
     Bet they have a really happy Halloween....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Day at the Races

Say Ahhhhh: Drive-Thru Pap Smears in the COVID era

Buy my book: Crazy Little Thing: How Love and Sex Drive Us Mad