Wow, I really write a lot of these things...

OK, I'm going to cram a lot of Sex Feeds in here today so I can catch up with myself at least part way!
But before I say anything I have to call your attention to the photo on the left, of Camilla Parker Bowles and the Duchess of Alba....that face....that fabulous face....Duchess of Alba, 85, in topless photo scandal

And now for some archives....
For homework he wants you to masturbate twice as much
IRS allows deductions for sex change surgery
The Citadel admits inaction in abuse cases
144 tweets to document sex abuse....before she committed suicide
Berlusconi cracks himself up
HPV further implicated in oral cancers
Killer cannibal model denied parole (doy)
Injectable contraceptives may increase HIV risk
Breast implants save Russian woman's life in knife attack

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Day at the Races

Say Ahhhhh: Drive-Thru Pap Smears in the COVID era

Buy my book: Crazy Little Thing: How Love and Sex Drive Us Mad