BOOK PARTY ON THURSDAY!

As some of you know I worked very hard throughout 2010 and a good chunk of 2011 to write a book, Crazy Little Thing: Why Love and Sex Drive Us Mad. It's about the extremes we sometimes go to in love, how it makes us all feel crazy, some people who had really crazy times with it and some of the chemical and psychological reasons that love makes LSD look like Ovaltine.


     I was honored to have the book debut at Bluestockings Bookstore in Manhattan and then another event at the Chat Lounge on Broome St. the next night and now I finally get to celebrate on my home turf here in Orlando. 


     RhodeHaus productions has put a party together for me at SIP, 724 Virginia Drive, Orlando, 7-10pm, no cover. Sam Singhaus will be DJ-ing and performing so you know the music will be the best. 


      If you've already pre-ordered a book and bring it with I'll be happy to sign it and I'll also have some copies available to buy (at the $20 book cover price). You can also order it online at the Cleis Press / Viva Editions website (link above) or on Amazon (though I can't say whether it will get to you in time for Thursday).


     At any rate the book was a lot of hard work and I'm very, very proud of it. I hope you'll come celebrate with me! 
     Cheers!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Day at the Races

Say Ahhhhh: Drive-Thru Pap Smears in the COVID era

Buy my book: Crazy Little Thing: How Love and Sex Drive Us Mad