What's Hot in Central Florida

D'oh! I missed posting on What's Hot in Central Florida on WMFE, 90.7 FM earlier today but there are still some great events to be attended in Orlando this weekend, like the Southern Pinball Festival that's running all weekend at the Maitland Civic Center with games of all kinds from all eras, set on freeplay with your ticket purchase! There's also A Woman Scorned: The Hannya Mask Project at Twelve21 Gallery, celebrating the Hannya Mask of the Japanese Noh theater which represents a jealous or vengeful woman whose anger has turned her into a demon - but who still has traces of humanity left (I know her...wait, I've been her!). That opens Saturday, Nov. 19 - more details on the above link and at Ascension Custom Dermagraphics.
     By the time I post this Southern Culture on the Skids will almost have started playing at The Social, which is too bad because I LOVE that band!!!!! And I hope lots and lots and lots of you get to go see them. My apologies for missing out on posting earlier - you can still hear the podcost on the 90.7 link above - it's been a traveling week so I plead jet lag (despite not having left my time zone).
      Anyway, hope you all get to all these and I will see you out there!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Day at the Races

Say Ahhhhh: Drive-Thru Pap Smears in the COVID era

Buy my book: Crazy Little Thing: How Love and Sex Drive Us Mad