What's Hot in CF! Peter Murphy, parades and my birthday

Kurt Vonnegut was born on this day, 11/11, only in 1922 and while it's not actually a Central Florida event it's still a noteworthy one. I'd tell everyone to read Welcome to the Monkey House this weekend, but then you'd miss the fun stuff coming up in What's Hot in Central Florida on WMFE, 90.7 FM at 4:32 pm which includes, not one, but TWO parades! There's the Veteran's Day Parade in downtown Orlando on Saturday and also the rescheduling of Come Out With Pride's Pride Day events which got rained out a couple of weeks ago. AND Peter Murphy (or, as I once referred to him after I'd had a few, Purty Meefur) is going to be at Firestone tonight, so the reading assignment will have to wait.
     One assignment that won't wait, though....my birthday is on Sunday. I'd recommend cake and champagne but you celebrate as you see fit. XOXOX!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Day at the Races

Say Ahhhhh: Drive-Thru Pap Smears in the COVID era

Buy my book: Crazy Little Thing: How Love and Sex Drive Us Mad