Crazy Little Thing is making me Radio Ga-Ga: Wild O Interview

"Crazy Little Thing" is making me Radio Ga-Ga.

Not only do I get to be on our NPR affiliate WMFE 90.7 FM every Friday, but I'm getting to do lots of radio interviews for "Crazy Little Thing: Why Love and Sex Drive Us Mad," lately, the most recent with Dagni Rose on "The Wild O" podcast. Dagni and I talked about the role of chemistry in love and sex but also about some of the psychological reasons why some people gravitate towards the same type of people over and over again (while others are good at finding different paths to lunacy).

My favorite part, though, is talking about the people I interviewed and sometimes traveled to talk to, like our trip to Gibsonton, Florida, sometimes called "Freaktown," for it's illustrious history as a seasonal home for side show performers. In Gibsonton we popped at the Showtown bar for a quick one and snapped this painting, a "demon bartender with metallic blood-red eyes who looks like he's glad he showed up so he can eat your esophagus."

THAT kind of thing is a good reason to buy this book, whether you have problems in love or not.

Thank you Dagni Rose for a fun interview, check out her other guests and stay tuned!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Day at the Races

Say Ahhhhh: Drive-Thru Pap Smears in the COVID era

Buy my book: Crazy Little Thing: How Love and Sex Drive Us Mad