Sex Feed: Oscar Wilde, condom marketing and smoking could make your nipples fall off

Early December brought my favorite headlines of all time: Smoking might make your nipples fall off (if only the Weekly World News were still on the stands...sniff).
   Less bizarre was the Hands-on sex college opening in Austria, far, far weirder was a Condom marketing campaign sends men messages fromfuture sons  Ookiest: Man calls hooker and his daughter shows up....Deputy interrupts bondage fantasy was entertaining but this will make you check what century you're in: Overt racism in KY Baptist church. Big surprise: Sex-related allegations helped drive Cain out of GOP race (but at least he left with that weird Pokemon quote).
      Scarily, AIDS still often untreated, diagnosed, even in the US, also Saudi scholars: Women driving cars would be end of virginity (no 'scholars' is not used sarcastically there), Topless protestors in Kiev oppose sex tourism and a false worry flurry: Teens sexting? Not so much
   
 My favorite? Kisses from adoring fans Erode Oscar Wilde monument. I'd say that I'd like to be so beloved that my tombstone to be covered with kisses one day but then again, why let my tombstone have all the fun? I want as many kisses as I can get while I'm alive to enjoy them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Day at the Races

Say Ahhhhh: Drive-Thru Pap Smears in the COVID era

Buy my book: Crazy Little Thing: How Love and Sex Drive Us Mad