SexCult: The Fictional Characters That Turn You On

It started with my reading about a project called "Fucking James Franco," wherein people would write erotic fan fiction about, guess what? Yep, adult encounters with James Franco. I've never read very much Real Personal Slash (RPS) fiction...in fact I don't think I've ever read any, though slash fiction about fictional people, well that's another story. That's entertainment! Sometimes. At any rate I asked you what fictional character you'd like to get it on with and you responded right here in SexCult: Fucking James Franco and the Fictional Characters You Love...Really Really Love. Not to give too much away but guess who came out on top, so to speak?




In the men's division....



and from the ladies...



Make what you will of the differences in the winners, but do read the story and see the wonderful variations in taste....my favorite part of the job.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Day at the Races

Say Ahhhhh: Drive-Thru Pap Smears in the COVID era

Buy my book: Crazy Little Thing: How Love and Sex Drive Us Mad