Thank you, Naked Readers!

Thank you to everyone who came to talk to me at the Eden Fantasy's Naked Reader Book Club meeting on Tuesday night about Crazy Little Thing: Why Love and Sex Drive Us Mad! I had a great time and it was really fun to get to talk to readers on such a direct level, to answer questions and to hear the parts that people were most interested in. I'm very gratified that people liked the stories as much as the science (I do, too...can you tell?) :)
So thanks NRBC!! And thank you so, so much for the great reviews! (see link above). Lots of work went into this and I'm so, so happy it's being enjoyed as much as it is! :)
Cheers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Day at the Races

Say Ahhhhh: Drive-Thru Pap Smears in the COVID era

Buy my book: Crazy Little Thing: How Love and Sex Drive Us Mad