Listen for me on Susan Rich Talks!

Listen for me on Susan Rich Talks, today at 11 a.m ET...go to Susan Rich Talks on W4WN.COM to listen to the broadcast! I'll be on Susan's Love & Lifestyles segment talking about my book Crazy Little Thing: Why Love and Sex Drive Us Mad....and there have been a few things in the new lately that make me feel even more on the money than I thought I was when I wrote it including:
      * Stephen Hawking - yeah, that Stephen Hawking - smartest guy ever - is totally baffled by women so intelligence has nothing to do with it. And
      * Yes, you can die of a broken heart. The depression, anger and anxiety associated with the pain of losing a loved one (in the case of this story, to death....heart attacks are 21 times more likely the day after a loved one dies) increases you heart rate and blood pressure. So the emotional and the physical are inextricably linked.
       ANYWAY, that's more than enough to start you off with for today! Hope you can tune in!

Comments

  1. After the depression, anger, anxiety comes recognition. Loss leads to protest, despair, detachment and under healthy circumstances eventually recovery. Healthy community ties helps in the recovery process.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Day at the Races

Say Ahhhhh: Drive-Thru Pap Smears in the COVID era

Buy my book: Crazy Little Thing: How Love and Sex Drive Us Mad