'Crazy Little Thing' in Orlando Magazine!

Thank you Kristen Manieri and Orlando Magazine for a great write-up on 'Crazy Little Thing: Why Love and Sex Drive Us Mad." I so enjoyed talking to Kristen and am really happy to be in the magazine just before the Valentines holiday, which can be nice for some but pretty heinous for others - hopefully there's a little help for those who aren't fond of it in "Crazy."
The book is available all over the place now, including on iBooks and on Amazon where I'm thrilled to say I've gotten ALL SOLID FIVE-STAR REVIEWS!!!! If this was the Olympics I'd be Nadia Comaneci in Montreal, '1976...kinda...on a smaller scale, obviously....you know what I mean.....oh hell, WAHOO! I want to enjoy it while it lasts!!!! Thank you everybody!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Day at the Races

Say Ahhhhh: Drive-Thru Pap Smears in the COVID era

Drumpf Scare: Why I Worry About the Drumpf Signs I DON'T See