I'm going to be on Playboy Radio!!!!

I'm usually pretty articulate, both in my writing and even sometimes when I speak, but all I've been able to manage to say since I found out this news has been "OMG, I'M GOING TO BE ON Playboy Radio!!!!"
     Ever since I found out I've been pacing around like Ed Grimley on Christmas (I must say). I can't even wait...but I will...because I have to become articulate again, because...have you heard? I'm going to be on Playboy Radio!
     I'll be on with Tiffany Granath who has wonderful call-in show with all kinds love and sex experts - she's interviewed Dr. Ian Kerner (who is in my book), Tera Patrick and Laura Corn...and now me! I'll be on on Tuesday, February 28 at NOON PST and 3PM ET talking about Crazy Little Thing: Why Love and Sex Drive Us Mad so mark your calendars and tell your friends and of course I'll be reminding you again because it's all I'll be able to say for the next 12 days. Cheers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Day at the Races

Say Ahhhhh: Drive-Thru Pap Smears in the COVID era

Drumpf Scare: Why I Worry About the Drumpf Signs I DON'T See