Me on Playboy radio....the number to call is...


So last week I went into hyper mode because I'm going to be on Playboy Radio this week! I'll be on with Tiffany Granath' who has interviewed lots of terrific sex experts including  Dr. Ian Kerner (who is in my book), Tera Patrick and Laura Corn... I'm incredibly excited to be on her show!
I'll be on on Tuesday, February 28 at NOON PST and 3PM ET talking about Crazy Little Thing: Why Love and Sex Drive Us Mad and the number to call if you'd like to say Hi or ask a question or just show me love is 1-877-205-9796. 
Hope you can listen in and that I get to hear from you! Without you I'm no-bunny.   :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Day at the Races

Say Ahhhhh: Drive-Thru Pap Smears in the COVID era

Drumpf Scare: Why I Worry About the Drumpf Signs I DON'T See